Quality and Environment Policy
RIEGOS MELERO, S.A. is a company specialized in the design, construction and maintenance of hydraulic and electrical installations for irrigation and pipelines. Distribution of hydraulic and electrical equipment and materials for irrigation and pipelines, and gardening machinery and accessories. Garden machinery repair. Legionellosis treatment.
The variety of work carried out in our more than 30 years of activity provides us not only with the guarantee of extensive experience in different solutions adapted to each project, but also a quick response capacity and flexibility in solving our client’s needs effectively.
RIEGOS MELERO, SA, establishes that the Quality and Environment Policy is based on: Satisfying the expectations of the Clients through the Professionalism of the Service and the Technological Evolution of our Equipment, respecting the Environment and reaching a High Level of Efficiency in all our work, complying with current Legislation and counting on the participation of all Workers.
In addition, RIEGOS MELERO, S.A., constitutes and assumes the following principles:
- This Policy is communicated and understood within the organization and is reviewed for its continuous adaptation to the context of the organization.
- We are committed to complying with the requirements established by the applicable regulations, by the client or other requirements that we subscribe to and to the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System, providing a frame of reference for the establishment and review of our objectives.
- Our goal is to achieve total customer satisfaction, providing tailor-made solutions to improve document and environmental management and any other need that our customer requests.
- We ensure the implementation of measures to reduce the impact of significant environmental aspects of our activity, preventing pollution, minimizing the consumption of resources, and promoting efficiency and energy savings.
- We are committed to ensuring that all personnel are trained and motivated to satisfy the needs of our clients, encouraging suggestions from both clients and workers and providing the necessary continuous training to continue being a highly qualified technical team.
To achieve this commitment, the collaboration of all the human capital of RIEGOS MELERO, S.A. is necessary, this Policy will contribute to creating a better future and obtaining the recognition of clients for the high level of services provided.
José Antonio Melero, in Marbella, May 3, 2017